Parenting Printable Workbook ANGER EDITION
A parenting workbook for mothers who want to lift themselves and deal with their child's anger in a calm, positive way. Learn how to emotion coach your child to deal with anger.
This 34 page printable workbook will help you reflect on how past experiences subconsciously impact the way you respond to anger now, supporting your personal development so you can lift your parenting and nurture your child.
Dealing with your child's Big Feelings Anger Edition Workbook will support you to:
- identify how your past experiences impact your response to anger today
- use thought processes rooted in NLP to develop a deeper self awareness that you can use to help emotion coach your child
- use this awareness to develop a positive parenting mindset
- learn our key principles for dealing with anger, that support emotion coaching children and support their emotional intelligence
- learn our key strategies for empathetic, positive, calm parenting through children's anger
- learn our Power Parenting techniques, our go to techniques to use 'in the moment'
- download and keep our printable resources to support you to emotion coach your child. Includes prompt sheets, encouragement cards for you, teaching sheets and action plans.
THIS IS A DIGITAL PRODUCT. NO PHYSICAL ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED.
On purchasing, you will receive a PDF file to download to your computer and print. You can print at home or with an online/local printer. Your file size is A4 or US Letter Size.
©Ink and Scribbles/The Mama Haven 2022 This downloadable product is for personal use only and is not for sharing, forwarding or resell.
DISCLAIMER: This item is a coaching resource and does not replace medical advice. Please, always seek the advice of a professional if you have concerns about your or your child's mental health