Positivity and Gratitude Workbook PRINTABLE
Printable Children's Positivity and Gratitude Workbook to build your child's positive mindset!
What it the Positivity Workbook?
A downloadable activity workbook to help children develop a positive mindset and practise gratitude. This 31 page resource features engaging, child friendly graphics that set the tone for building the foundations of positive thinking.
Positive Thinking, Gratitude, Confidence, Self Esteem.
How will this workbook help my child?
Positivity and Gratitude are shown to enhance overall wellbeing. But if you've ever wondered how to teach your child to think positively, then this is this resource for you! With a little help from our workbook, your child will:
- be prompted to look at themselves from a positive perspective
- think about the things that bring them joy and help them when things are tough
- learn how thoughts impact our feelings and how positive thinking can help when things get difficult
- learn about affirmations and how they help train the brain the think in positive ways, including writing their own
- use positivity challenges to train their brain to find positives
- Use the Positivity & Gratitude Journal page to apply positive thinking to everyday life and build a positive mindset
This workbook includes a range of activity sheets, teaching/explanation sheets, journal page, positivity challenges and a poster.
- Positivity jar
- Activity Sheets that build self esteem
- Educational Sheets that teach children about the power of their thoughts
- Teaches the difference between the negative and positive thoughts
- Positivity challenges
- Affirmation cards
- Positivity and Gratitude Journal page
- Happy Place Activity sheet
What age range does this printable suit?
It's ideal for children aged 5-11 years.
© Ink and Scribbles 2022
This is a digital product meaning no physical item will be shipped.
A4 and US LETTER SIZE PDF formats included in your download.
Parent Guide included.
You will have instant access to your files after purchase completes.
Please note that this item is protected under copyright and is for personal use only.
Personal use is unlimited and allows you to use as many times as you need with up to 6 children.
Do not forward, share, reproduce or resell.
This resource is a supportive resource only and does not replace the advice of a medical professional. If you have any specific questions or concerns about mental health you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.