Positivity and Gratitude Workbook PRINTABLE
Printable Children's Positivity and Gratitude Workbook to build you child's positive mindset!
A downloadable activity workbook to help children develop a positive mindset and find gratitude. Ideal for younger children aged 5-11, this 26 page resource features adorable graphics throughout, that set the tone for building the foundations of positive thinking. Positivity and Gratitude are shown to enhance overall wellbeing. But if you've ever wondered how to teach your child to think positively, then this is this resource for you! With a little help from our workbook, your child will:
- be prompted to look at themselves from a positive perspective
- think about the things that bring them joy and help them when things are tough
- learn how thoughts impact our feelings and how positive thinking can help when things get difficult
- learn about affirmations and how they help train the brain the think in positive ways, including writing their own
- use positivity challenges to train their brain to find positives
- Use the Positivity & Gratitude Journal page to apply positive thinking to everyday life and build a positive mindset
This workbook includes a range of activity sheets, teaching/explanation sheets and two wall prints featuring beautiful graphics.
© Ink and Scribbles 2020 This is a digital product meaning no physical item will be shipped.
A4 and US LETTER SIZE PDF formats included in your download.
Parent Guide included.
You will have instant access to your files after purchase completes.
Please note that it is under copyright and is for personal use only.
Personal use is unlimited and allows you to use as many times as you need with your own children.
Do not forward, share or resell.