Anger Management Workbook for Teens PRINTABLE
Is your tween or teen struggling with big feelings that are leading to anger? Support their anger management skills with this printable CBT based workbook.
Self awareness, Self regulation, Anger Management
What is the Anger Workbook for teens?
Designed to help your teen explore anger and identify triggers, this 44 page workbook has been created specifically to aid conversation and connection with your teen about their challenging feelings.
Teenage years are notoriously bumpy, but this workbook aims to help you understand your teenager's anger triggers so you can give them the support they need. The workbook empowers them with knowledge about the brain and explores how they can utilise this using CBT based strategies.
How can this workbook help my teen?
Through the activities in this pack, your child will develop self awareness and explore calming strategies that work for them. It aims to help teenagers understand that anger is uncomfortable, but it's a normal emotion that we all feel and empowers them to express it in healthy ways!
Activity sheets include:
- describing anger to reflect on their perception of the emotion
- identifying their own physical responses to anger
- identifying anger triggers
- understanding the brain in relation to big feelings
- feelings that lead to anger and understanding emotional layering
- identifying their angry 'actions' and thinking about how helpful they are
- identify appropriate responses to anger that work with the people around them.
- anger volcano
- action plan
- reach out cards, to ask for help when it's hard to do so!
- anger scale
- control circle
- CBT based anger busting question cards
What age range does this workbook suit?
Ideal for children aged 10 years+.
This is a DIGITAL item, no physical item will be shipped.
©Ink and Scribbles 2022
A4 and US Letter Size files.
After purchasing, you will receive instant access to your PDF files. Your email confirmation will contain a link to access them.
You may use personally (up to six children) unlimited times.
Please do not share, forward or resell.