Teenager's Anger Workbook PRINTABLE
Support your teen with anger management with this printable workbook. Is your teenager struggling with big feelings that are leading to anger?
Designed to help you explore anger and identify triggers, this 22 page workbook has been created specifically to aid conversation and connection with your teen about their challenging feelings.
Teenage years are notoriously bumpy, but this workbook aims to help you understand your teenager's anger triggers so you can give them the support they need.
Through the activities in this pack, your teen will develop self awareness and explore calming strategies that work for them. It aims to help teenagers understand that anger is uncomfortable, but it's a normal emotion that we all feel and empowers them to express it in healthy ways!
Activity sheets include:
- describing anger to reflect on their perception of the emotion
- identifying their own physical responses to anger
- identifying anger triggers
- understanding the brain in relation to big feeligns
- feelings that lead to anger and understanding emotional layering
- identifying their angry 'actions' and thinking about how helpful they are
- identify appropriate responses to anger that work with the people around them.
- Action plan
- reach out cards, to ask for help when it's hard to do so!
It also includes 2 affirmation wall prints (JPGS)!
Ideal for ages 10 years+.
©Ink and Scribbles 2020
This is a DIGITAL item, no physical item will be shipped.
After purchasing, you will receive instant access to your PDF and JPG file(s). Your email confirmation will contain a link to access them. You may use personallyunlimited times. Please do not share, forward or resell.