Sleepyhead Relaxation Activity Booklet for Calmer Bedtimes PRINTABLE
Does your child struggle to drop off to sleep? Do they need help to relax and unwind at bedtime? Or do you find bedtimes a bit too frantic and want to introduce some calm?
The Sleepyhead Relaxation Book is a beautiful, unique printable workbook that encourages children to calm their minds through connection with a parent for a smooth transition between day and night, through writing activities, drawing and colouring.
With activities that guide children towards a quieter state of mind, preparing their brains and body for sleep it supports parents to give bedtime relaxation a little structure, for a calmer and more enjoyable end to the day. Cute graphics throughout make this is a lovely resource to help children who may struggle with worries, overthinking or relaxing at the end of the day.
•INTRODUCTION PAGE -inc sleepyhead tips for a good bedtime.
Contents include 3 types of activities to use to create a sleepyhead state:
•BEDTIME MOMENTS - 8 Sleepyhead activity ideas for parent and child to connect, supporting secure feelings that encourage calm bedtimes. Most activities are repeatable, so just print each activity sheet as many times as you want!
- Sleephead Stories - Make up stories together and record them on a story path for another night!
- Sleepyhead Relax - A mediation and space for your children to write their own meditation.
- Sleepyhead Spell - A pre written spell for sleep and space for your child to create their own magic spell for sleep!
- Sleepyhead Song - Write your own bedtime song!
- Sleepyhead Snuggles - A sheet to encourage talk time, with some questions to inspire a conversation.
- Sleepyhead Reading - Create a Book list to read together and a Book review sheet
- Sleepyhead Slumberland - Create an imaginary land of sleep together and an activity sheet for your child to draw their ideas!
- Sleepyhead Daily Diary - A space where you can help your child journal in a simple way to process their daily events.
•SLEEPYHEAD DOWNLOAD - A page set up for drawing or writing about worries, thoughts or to simply draw or write for relaxation. This activity encourages children to download their thoughts to help their brains relax for sleep. This page can be printed as many times as you require and used as a diary entry section to the book.
•SLEEPYHEAD COLOURING - 5 cute mindfulness colouring pages for relaxation, plus a Sleepyhead doodle page, which can be printed unlimited times.
Each section has an introduction page. We suggest printing this lovely activity book and using a folder to create your child's very own bedtime book. Over time, you'll create lovely moments together which will be forever recored in this book! Alternatively, stick the sheets into a book, bind your own book or clip together in with a clip.
This is a DIGITAL item. No physical product will be sent.
© Ink and Scribbles 2020
After purchasing, you will receive instant access to your files. Your email will contain a link. You may print unlimited times for personal use.
Please do not share, forward or resell.