My REALLY angry book
Anger is something we all feel, but one that can easily overwhelm children and their parents. This A5 workbook encourages children to think about anger, it's triggers and how to manage it through a set of activities. Identifying feelings and writing or drawing about them, can help children process and manage their big feelings.
My REALLY angry book is a space for children of approx 6-16 years olds to understand and work through anger. It's designed to help you connect with your child and have conversations to support their big feelings.
It features activities related to anger including:
- describing anger
- identifying physical responses to anger
- identifying anger triggers
- learn how thoughts impact feelings through basic CBT values
- discovering which feelings lead to anger
- identifying appropriate angry 'actions'
- turning negative thoughts associated with anger into positive ones
- writing anger action plans
After the activities, the notebook contains free space for children to express their anger through writing, drawing or doodling. The book encourages children to use the space as a calming technique to prevent angry outbursts or as a reflective space of their own.
The notebook is made from 120gsm uncoated quality paper, 300gsm silk card covers and wire binding. It is A5 in size.