My Motherhood Workbook PRINTABLE
Are you feeling overwhelmed by motherhood and lacking confidence or direction in your parenting approach? This workbook will support you to upgrade your parenting and create a parenting strategy that suits your family.
A 70 page parenting self improvement workbook for conscious motherhood PLUS monthly parenting journal.
Beautiful and complicated, parenting needs your thoughtful and conscious approach for the emotional well-being of both you and your child. We understand that motherhood is the ultimate responsibility and have created a huge workbook to help you become your best mama self and discover your intuition.
The workbook is for conscious mothers who want to up level their parenting. Through the guided activities you will explore your parenting beliefs, values and create a vision to find something that works for you and your child. Rather than a guide on telling you exactly how to parent, it's a guide to find the parent you are and the one your child needs. You will reflect, grow and find clarity with the guidance of this workbook.
Created by an experienced mother, former primary school teacher and NLP student, this workbook is supportive and allows you to reflect deeply and honestly. With detailed encouragement throughout, this workbook is the perfect guide to discovering your best mama self for your family.
With it's honest approach, this workbook understands that parenting is tough and supports you to manage those challenging parenting moments whilst unpicking your own reactions to them.
We'd love to help you find your own approach to the way you parent. One that aligns with you and your family, and creates the calm family environment you crave.
- My Parenting Beliefs - reflect on your own experiences of parenting and how it impacts the parent you are.
- My Parenting Values - Reflect on how you want to approach parenting
- The Motherhood Load - reflect on what is creating your motherhood load and decide which area weighs the most
- My Parenting - Find your parenting strengths and develop your parenting approach .
- My Child -reflect on your child's personality and discover what they need from you
- My Relationship with my Child - develop conscious choices on how to parent your child based on the things you've learned about yourself and them.
- Managing Emotions- support to find calm when dealing with challenging reactions from your child
- Child Mood Tracker- Discover your intuition find patterns in your child's moods to pin point triggers for big emotions
- Connection - record meaningful connections with your child, learning the things that work for them and create a list of activities that will support your relationship
- Mama Notes (Inspiration, Nutrition and Wellness) - Space and charts to record inspiration and your own notes on natural and holistic approaches to emotional wellbeing for your family.
- My Parenting Journal - one month worth of daily journaling to continue your motherhood journey, further developing your mama intuition, including a monthly reflection page.
As this is a printable product you may print more daily journal pages if you want to continue your journey for longer.
Print in A4 or US letter size.
This is a DIGITAL item. No physical product will be sent.
After purchasing, you will receive instant access to your files. Your email will contain a link. You may print unlimited times for personal use.
©Ink and Scribbles 2020
Please do not share, forward or resell.
Please note our policies. The workbook does not substitute the advice of a professional in the case of mental health concerns.