Anxiety ToolKit for Teens PRINTABLE (suitable for approx 10 years +)
A printable Anxiety Toolkit for older children and teenagers.
Worrying is a normal human response but it can impact the lives of children to varying degrees, sometimes overwhelming everyday life. Help your child understand there are things they can do to make sure their worries are useful, rather than overwhelming, and teach them coping skills with 'My Worry Toolkit'!
Anxiety, Worry, Resilience
My Worry Toolkit is one of our best selling printable resources that helps you empower your child with knowledge, awareness and coping strategies. It encourages them to explore their anxieties, knowing you are there to support them.
How will this printable help my child?
Our Printable Worry Toolkit contains worksheets and educational handouts to help you teach your child about anxiety and strategies to deal with worries, including visualisation, positive thinking, reframing, analysing the cause of a worry, appropriate responses and asking for help. It provides the tools your child needs to manage worries.
What's included in this printable?
46 pages including:
- Introduction pages for children and a parent guide containing some support suggestions
- CBT based worksheets to teach self awareness and the power of thought to manage worries
- A visualisation technique for protecting themselves from worries
- A chart for controlling worries through key worry busting questions
- Pages for exploring how big worries really are and appropriate responses.
- A set of cut out 'reach out' cards, to let someone know a worry is a problem
- 24 'Coping strategy cards' to remind your child how they can stay in control of their response to their feelings and feel calmer.
- A Worry Action Planning sheet
- A Cognitive Distortion infographic sheet x 2
- Anxiety Iceberg
- Worry Triggers
- Achieving Goals
- Moving out of the Comfort Zone
- Visualising Positive Outcomes
©Ink and Scribbles 2021
Updated in 2023
This is a DIGITAL item. No physical item will be sent.
After purchasing you will receive instant access to your PDF files. Your email confirmation will also contain a link.
You may print unlimited times for personal use (use with up to 6 children).
Visit The Educators Room to use with unlimited children.
Please do not share, reproduce forward or resell.
We suggest children use this resource with a supportive adult, particularly younger children.
This resource is a supportive resource only and does not replace the advice of a medical professional. If you have any specific questions or concerns about mental health you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.