My Travel Adventures - Kids Mindful Travel PRINTABLE Journal
Ideal mindful travel journal to help little explorers develop observation and reflective thinking skills.
Ideal for incorporating wellbeing and conscious living into your family trip!
Mindfulness, Family Connection
What is My Travel Adventures printable journal?
My Travel Adventures is a two week journal that encourages children to see the world on a deeper level, appreciate their surroundings and reflect on their experiences. It's an ideal travel companion for your children if your parenting approach is conscious and mindful.
This travel diary is unique in that it's writing prompts provide 2 weeks of structured journaling entries to encourage curiosity and help you raise global citizens. It's a cute, child friendly travel journal that is ideal for developing an interest in the world around them.
The journal features fun graphics throughout, whilst promoting observation plus reflective and deeper level thinking.
- 72 page ready to print and use journal
LET'S GO EXPLORING
- An introduction section where children can record where they going, who with, how they will travel there, how long it takes etc. A great conversation starter before your trip that helps children prepare, get answers to unknowns and begin to enjoy anticipation of a trip!
MY TRAVEL ACTIVITIES
- Thoughtful travel activities, perfect for calm entertainment during the journey. Includes 'Ways to Travel', 'My Travel Bucket List', 'My Ideal Holiday', 'Travel Words', 'Where in the World' and 'Travel Hunt'.
MY TRAVEL DIARY (WEEK 1 and 2):
- A space for a weekly overview followed by daily entry space that is structured with questions to guide thinking, curiosity, reflection and gratitude, such as 'Did you see anything that made you think WOW?', 'What do you enjoy about spending time with your family?', 'Name a positive thing about seeing new places' and 'Have you learned any new words?'.
Each day consists of a double page spread so there is plenty of space for writing. Each daily entry has the following:
- Space to write down the days activities/observations/ events.
- Structured prompts to think about the emotional experience of the day.
- Variety of prompts to develop curiosity, reflection and learning from experience.
- Space for daily gratitude.
There are 14 double page entry spaces for structured journaling in total.
At the end of each week, there is a Mindful Moment prompt page. This suggested activity is designed to help your child learn to relax and be in the moment whilst practising mindfulness.
MY TRAVEL REFLECTIONS
- Several pages of space to record favourite moments, stick any mementos from special moments, record challenging moments or anything that has inspired your child, such as finding out more about a place or animal or starting a new hobby. This section is perfect for the journey home or after the trip.
How can this journal help my child?
My Travel Adventures develops interest and curiosity about the world. In this sense, this travel diary is fantastic companion to support the development of global citizenship.
The journal helps your child learn the important life skills of observing surroundings, reflecting on experiences and mindful relaxation.
Journaling helps the brain process experiences and learn from them for personal development.
Journaling also promotes mindfulness, helping your child be in the moment and fully experience their travel adventure, which benefits overall wellbeing.
This journal is not just about recording the weather and practising writing skills (although they may be nice byproducts)! This journal is about raising children to live consciously.
What age range does this journal suit?
It's great travel journal for children aged 6 -11 years old.
A5 PDF (will also print in A4)
US Letter Size PDF
Printing Guide included.
©Ink and Scribbles 2023
You may not copy, forward, reproduce or resell.
This is a digital product that you can print at home.
No physical item will be shipped.
Please note that screen and print colours can vary.
𝑷𝒖𝒓𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒂 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝑼𝒔𝒆 𝑳𝒊𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒖𝒑 𝒕𝒐 6 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒏.
> gives permission to print at home and use the item with your children
> gives permission for printing up to 3 copies with a print company to use with your child at home only
> does not allow sharing files digitally
> does not allow any changes, editing or reproduction of material within the digital file
> does not allow commercial resell, permission to claim them as your own work
This resources is a supportive, educational resource only and does not replace the advice of a medical professional. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.