Confident Learner PRINTABLE Pack for reluctant learners
Support your reluctant learner to reach their potential!
A pack of resources to develop a child's growth mindset, reduce their fear of failure and build confidence in their learning ability.
Growth Mindset, Resilience
What is the Confident Learner Resource Pack?
This resource provides tools to build a growth mindset and build self esteem. It supports the process of learning.
The Confident Learner pack addresses helpful thinking patterns, emotional regulation and build resilience to help children make the most of learning opportunities.
The tools in the pack include educational sheets to teach children the importance of learning, prompts to scaffold helpful thinking, visual reminders for regulation strategies and teaches concepts such as The Success Ladder and The Learning Zone to support a child to shift their mindset to one that is curious and open to learning.
The resources will help parents supporting children at home (homework, homeschool). The Confident Learner pack is based on the idea that children can't learn effectively unless they have a learner mindset and therefore, is packed with child friendly and engaging materials to help children reach their potential!
This pack has been designed for the reluctant learner. This may include children who are struggling to make the progress they are capable of or lack a growth mindset in the area of education and learning. This resource has not been designed with learning disabilities in mind, although it may still be suitable for children with specific learning needs. Please ensure this is accessible for the child you plan on using the resources with before purchasing.
The pack includes:
- Ready to Learn Checklist
- Ready to Learn Prompt Cards
- Confident Learner Strategy Prompt Cards
- Helpful Thoughts for Confident Learners Resource Sheet
- Helpful Thoughts for Confident Learners Worksheet
- How am I feeling about this task? Version 1 - Communication Sheet
- How am I feeling about this task? Version 2 - Communication Sheet
- My Learning Check In Sheet
- Learning and My Feelings
- Climb your Success Ladder Reference Sheet/Poster
- Climb your Success Ladder Worksheet/ Check in
- Step into The Learning Zone
- The Learning Zone Stepping Stones
- The Learning Zone Chart Reference Sheet (adult resource)
- The Success Tree
- Mistakes Checklist Table Mat/Display Poster/Prompt Sheet
- My Confident Learner Circle
- My Brain Builders Record Sheet
- My Brain Boosters
- Learning Visualisation
- Things I want you to know about me Communication Sheet
- My Best Learning Action Plan
- My Ready to Learn Emotion Regulation Cards
- Visualisation Worksheet
- Star Strengths Worksheet
What age range is this pack suitable for?
This is a great resource for children aged 5 to 11 years of age.
THIS IS A DIGITAL ITEM. No physical item will be shipped.
We recommend setting your printer setting to high quality and also using high quality paper.
The PDF file has been created in A4 and US Letter size formats.
© Ink and Scribbles 2023
For Personal Use Only.
This resources is a supportive, educational resource only and does not replace the advice of a medical professional. If you have any specific questions about learning or wellbeing matter you should consult your child's teacher, doctor or other professional healthcare provider.