School Anxiety, EBSA PRINTABLE Support Pack
A printable support pack for children who struggle with school anxiety or related separation anxiety.
What is the School Anxiety Support Pack?
This is a pack that helps you and your child explore the thoughts and feelings surrounding their school anxiety and provides resources that facilitate the use of coping strategies.
How will this printable help my child?
The pack contains resources and activity sheets to empower your child to cope with their school based anxiety and reduce the stress of school mornings. In turn, this will help your child start their school day in a calmer state which supports learning.
By exploring their thoughts and emotional triggers using the worksheets included, your child will understand themselves in more depth, empowering them to feel in control of their school anxiety and developing emotional intelligence.
The Printable "School Anxiety Support Pack" is a 40 page PDF packed powerful resources including:
- Intro guide for parents
- Information worksheets to teach your child about the school anxiety and explore underlying thoughts
- Activity sheets to explore emotions in relation to school
- CBT Activity sheets to reflect on how thoughts and emotions are linked and opportunity to try more helpful thinking
- School Mood Tracker
- Affirmation Academy Sheet for creating helpful thoughts
- Resources that support the use of coping strategies such as morning meditation, the imaginary comfort bucket and the magic bubble.
What age range does the kit suit?
This is suitable for children aged 5 - 10 years of age.
US Letter Size PDF
Printing Guide included.
©Ink and Scribbles 2022
Personal Use Only
This is a DIGITAL ITEM. No physical item will be shipped.
On purchasing this item you will have instant access to a ZIP file containing your PDF files.
Please ensure you are able to open ZIP files before you purchase.
Your email confirmation will also contain a link.
Print at home for unlimited personal use.
Please do not share, forward or resell.
This resource is a supportive resource only and does not replace the advice of a medical professional. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provide