Hack your Happiness with Brain Chemicals PRINTABLE Wellbeing Workbook for Teenagers
Hack your Happiness using Brain Chemistry is an educational workbook that empowers tweens and teens to nurture their wellbeing by teaching them about the 4 chemicals involved in our positive emotions.
This downloadable pack will empower your child to take ownership of their happiness by 'hacking' the brain chemicals involved in positive emotions. They'll learn how the 4 main 'happiness chemicals' nourish our wellbeing and how to promote the production of these brain chemicals through simple, everyday activities.
The printable workbook will also give you the resources you need to emotionally educate your child. These resources will help you raise their emotional intelligence by teaching them useful knowledge on the meaning of happiness, supporting healthy perspectives on the emotions we feel.
Emotional intelligence, Self Regulation, Gratitude, Self Care, Positivity
38 pages of resources that build emotional intelligence and promote wellbeing!
- Intro pages
- Information worksheets to teach children about the meaning of happiness
- Information worksheets to teach your child about the different types of happiness we feel
- Information about the nervous system
- Activity sheets to reflect on high energy and low energy feelings of happiness
- Happiness Hacks Resource sheet and accompanying cards to help children identify supportive strategies quickly and easily
- A Daily DOSE (stands for the 4 brain chemicals) cheat sheet to help your child plan their daily happy hacks
- Information about the 4 happy brain chemicals
- A 'Happy Place" Activity, which helps children identify actions and experiences that nurture their happiness and wellbeing
- Happy Hacks Worksheets, helping children understand that we can move into various emotional states but can always return to a happy state with the use of wellbeing strategies
- Glimmers information and worksheet
- Gratitude information and worksheet
WHAT AGE RANGE DOES THIS PRINTABLE KIT SUIT?
This pack is suitable for children aged 8 - 16 years of age.
This is a DIGITAL ITEM. No physical product will be shipped.
After purchase you will have immediate access to a zip file that you can open and download the files to your computer. You will also be able to access the files through your email order confirmation.
©Ink and Scribbles 2022 Personal Use Only.
Please DO NOT SHARE, FORWARD OR RESELL
Please read the download information guidance.