Feelings Check In Sheet PRINTABLE
A PRINTABLE Feelings Check In Sheet for Kids.
Support children to identify feelings and recognise how they are experiencing their emotions.
Children can find it difficult to identify the name of an emotion, but reflecting on where they feel their emotion in their body and what sensations they are experiencing can build emotional intelligence. This worksheet will form the first step in supporting a child to understand their emotional landscape.
Emotional intelligence, Recognising Emotions, Self Awareness, Mindfulness.
How you can support your students or clients:
- Help them develop an ability to recognise emotions
- Identify where in the body they experience emotions and how that presents
- Practise mindfulness by paying attention to emotions
What's inside this printable?
1 design in 8 different formats:
- A Feelings Worksheet in A4 format; a sheet for 4 different varieties of skin tone included
- A Feelings Worksheet in US Letter format; a sheet for 4 different varieties of skin tone included
What age range does this Feelings Check In suit?
This printable file is ideal for children aged 4 -9 years old.
This is a DIGITAL ITEM. No physical product will be shipped.
A4, US Letter Size formats included.
After purchase you will have immediate access to your files that you can download immediately to your computer.
©Ink and Scribbles 2021 Extended Licence Included.
You may use this item in your work place setting.
Authorised Users included: Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Wellbeing Professionals working with children such as coaches, therapists, psychologists and counsellors.
Please DO NOT RESELL
Please read the download information guidance for full licence details.