Feelings Check In Sheet PRINTABLE
A PRINTABLE Feelings Check In Sheet for Kids and Teens.
Support children and teenagers to identify feelings and recognise how they are experiencing emotions.
Children can find it difficult to identify the name of an emotion, but reflecting on where they feel the emotion in their body and the sensations they are experiencing can build emotional intelligence. This worksheet will form the first step in supporting a child to understand their emotional landscape.
Emotional intelligence, Recognising Emotions, Self Awareness, Mindfulness.
How the Feelings Check In sheet can support your child:
- Helps them develop an ability to recognise emotions
- Supports them to identify where in the body they experience emotions and how that presents
- Helps them learn about their emotional experiences
- Develop a deeper understanding of emotions
- Helps them to practise mindfulness by paying attention to and allowing emotions
What's inside this printable?
1 design in 8 different formats:
- A Feelings Worksheet in A4 format; a sheet for 4 different varieties of skin tone included
- A Feelings Worksheet in US Letter format; a sheet for 4 different varieties of skin tone included
- User guide
This printable file is ideal for children aged 9 to 16 years old.
THIS IS A DIGITAL ITEM. No physical item will be shipped.
We recommend setting your printer setting to high quality and also using high quality paper.
The PDF file has been created in A4 and US Letter size formats.
© Ink and Scribbles 2021
For Personal Use Only (up to 6 children).
This resources is a supportive, educational resource only and does not replace the advice of a medical professional. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.