Back to School PRINTABLE Activity Pack
A printable Back to School transition activity pack, supporting children with back to school worries.
What is the Back to School Transition Pack?
This printable resource pack is a set of activity sheets and parent guidance to support children with back to school worries and confidence.
How will this printable kit help my child?
This pack contains 17 pages of activities, guidance and resources that will help your child return to school after summer break with confidence. It contains activities on worries, confidence and friendship.
What's included in the download?
The contents include:
- Parent Guide, including parent strategies
- Back to School Thoughts, helping your child explore their thinking around returning to school
- Back to School Worries, several sheets helping your child identify worries they may have and support to reframe them
- Coping Strategies, helping you have a conversation with your child about how they can manage their big feelings during the return to school period
- Confidence building Activity, helping your child focus in on themselves and their own school experience
- Friendship, a worksheet that supports conversations around how to reconnect with friend or make new friends with ease.
- Communication Slips, a variety of print and cut out slips that will help your child communicate their worries or issues with their teacher.
- A set of 6 cut out mini reminder cards that promote confidence and self belief.
- After School Check in Sheet, supports calm and communication after school. Reduces after school emotion collapse.
What age range does the kit suit?
The kit is ideal for children aged approx 6 to 11 years of age.
US Letter Size PDF
Printing Guide included.
©Ink and Scribbles 2021
Personal Use Only
This is a DIGITAL ITEM. No physical item will be shipped.
On purchasing this item you will have instant access to a ZIP file containing your PDF files. Please ensure you are able to open ZIP files before you purchase.
Your email confirmation will also contain a link.
Print at home for unlimited personal use.
Please do not share, forward or resell.
This resource is a supportive resource only and does not replace the advice of a medical professional. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provide