Confidence and Self Esteem Workbook - Superhero themed PRINTABLE
Confidence and Self Esteem Printable Activity Workbook
Teach your child how to find their confidence and develop their self esteem with the Finding the Superhero in Me Workbook!
Confidence, Self Esteem
What is the Superhero Confidence Workbook?
Have you ever wondered how you can support your child's confidence and self esteem? Or how to help them build resilience to challenges they face? This workbook is what you are looking for!
We created this workbook because confidence is something we can learn to 'do'! When children learn the foundations of confident behaviour, they discover they can be confident even when they feel nervous or worried.
This workbook supports your conversations with your child about confidence and self esteem by showing them the 4 pillars of Superheroes (confidence, resilience, purpose and growth mindset). They will learn what Superheroes need and discover they have these in them too through activities to develop the 4 pillars. This workbook is a fun introduction to mind tools that your child needs to to live happily.
How can this workbook help my child?
Through activities, learning sheets and resource sheets your child will begin to build an awareness of what it takes to be confident. They will learn things that show them confidence is something they can learn to 'do'. The activities will help your child develop their self esteem as they discover more about themselves and reflect positively on their traits.
- Parent Guide including suggestions of strategies to support confidence.
- 4 things a Superhero needs poster and prompt cards
- Superhero Beliefs - The 4 thoughts that help a Superhero be a Superhero!)
- Confidence Activity Section - Activities to develop an understanding of confidence and nurture self confidence
- Purpose Activity Section - Activity to help your child reflect on what matters to them and in what area they might want to make a difference
- Resilience Activity Section - Activities to build resilience and learn to protect your self esteem
- Growth Mindset Activity Section -An important foundation for confidence; activities to help your child understand that they can grow and abilities aren't fixed
Designed for children to use with a supportive adult.
What age range does this workbook suit?
It's ideal for children 6-10 year olds to work through anger and develop emotional intelligence.
THIS IS A DIGITAL ITEM. No physical item will be shipped.
©Ink and Scribbles 2021
For Personal Use Only.
This is a DIGITAL item. No physical item will be sent.
After purchasing you will receive instant access to your PDF files. Your email confirmation will also contain a link.
You may print unlimited times for personal use.
Please do not share, forward or resell.
We recommend setting your printer setting to high quality an also using high quality paper.
The PDF file has been created in A4 and US Letter size formats.
This resources is a supportive, educational resource only and does not replace the advice of a medical professional. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.