Recognising and Identifying Emotions Activity Kit PRINTABLE
Teach your child to recognise emotions and develop their emotional intelligence!
What is the Recognising and Identifying Emotions Activity Kit?
This printable activity kit is full of resources that will support you to nurture your child's emotional health. Focused on recognising and identifying emotions, you'll find all you need to give your child the vocabulary they need to articulate emotions and recognise the signs of them.
Identifying feelings, Emotional Intelligence, Communication.
What's inside this printable activity kit?
Over 30 pages of resources that build emotional intelligence! Being able to identify emotions is the foundation of emotional intelligence.
The Identifying Emotions Kit contains:
- An Emotion Wheel
- An Emotion Cube Game
- Two sets of Emotion Peg Boards to teach emotion recognition and develop an awareness of hidden emotions
- Emotion Communication Cards to support children to show how they are feeling
- A set of worksheets, with progression to nurture development and understanding
- A set of cute emotion flashcards
- Emotion Bingo Game (includes instructions and emotion vocabulary to play)
- In depth guidance for learning opportunities, games and activity suggestions
(includes several size variations for easy home printing or use of an online printing company)
A sizes for A5, A4 and A3
4:3 ratio for 15x20 18x24 21x28 24x32
3:2 ratio for 8x12 10x15 12x18 16x24 and 24x36
File names contain sizing information.
What age range does this printable kit suit?
It's ideal for children aged 3 - 8 years.
This is a DIGITAL purchase. No physical item will be shipped.
The full Identifying Emotions Kit is contained in one 32 page PDF. The Poster files are separate PDF files for easy printing.
©Ink and Scribbles 2020
After purchase you will have immediate access to a zip file that you can open and download the files to your computer.
Personal Use Only. Please DO NOT SHARE, FORWARD OR RESELL