The Motherhood Journal and Planner PRINTABLE
Do you ever feel overwhelmed by motherhood? So do we!
Do you ever feel like you want to parent a little differently from the way you were raised? We know that feeling too!
We don't have to keep repeating the same parenting styles just because that's how it's always been done. With the help of our printable Motherhood Journal and Planner, you can find the parenting path that feels right to you.
The Motherhood Journal and Planner has been thoughtfully designed by an experienced mama, to help you find your parenting direction and deal with the emotional load that comes with being a mother.
A journal and set of planners, perfect for conscious, mindful mamas! With helpful advice, reflection and planning space to guide your parenting, you'll lose the overwhelmed feelings and be empowered. This printable journal and planner is all about tuning into your parenting intuition and being the parent your child needs and the one you want to be!
The Printable PDF Files contain the following:
MOTHERHOOD MINI JOURNAL
- MY PARENTING STYLE Helping you think about the parent your child needs you to be.
- FINDING CONNECTION | CONNECTED MOMENTS Helps you find out what really connects you and your child.
- MINDFULNESS Supporting you think about how you can bring mindfulness in to your family life.
- FOOD AND SLEEP, helping you focus on what food and sleep habits should look like for your children!
- MY WEEKLY PARENTING PLANNER A planner sheet to help you maintain your conscious parenting values each week.
- MOTHERHOOD JOURNAL A daily journal template that you can print as many as times as you require to reflect on your parenting journey. Perfect for mamas wanting to grow personally through parenthood or any mama going through some challenging times with their child.
- MY PARENTING STRATEGY PLANNER A planner sheet to help you focus in on the strategies you want to use in specific situations/challenges.
- THE MOOD TRACKER, a tracker sheet that helps you observe and identify what could be behind your child's behaviour changes.
- THE MAMA MOOD TRACKER Track your moods through a month to spot patterns and triggers related to food, sleep, exercise, children's moods.
- THE MAMA WEEKLY PLANNER Breaks each day of the week into two hour slots so you can prioritise YOUR time, make time for self care, keep track of plans, appointments and other mama business easily to ensure your week runs smoothly!
- THE FAMILY WEEKLY PLANNER Helping mamas keep on top of a busy family life.
A4 formatted PDF.
© The Mama Haven @ Ink and Scribbles 2020
This is a DIGITAL item. No physical product will be sent.
After purchasing, you will receive instant access to your files. Your email will contain a link. You may print unlimited times for personal use. Please do not share, forward or resell.