Worry and Anxiety Kit PRINTABLE
Children have worries too!
Worrying is a normal response that can impact the lives of children to varying degrees. We can teach children the strategies to deal with worries. We want your children to know that worrying is natural but that there are things they can do to make sure a worry is useful and not overwhelming! You can empower them with knowledge and awareness and encourage them to explore their anxieties, knowing you are there to support them. Our Printable Worry Kit for children contains 17 A4 pages to help teach your child strategies to deal with worries, including visualisation, positive thinking, analysing the cause a worry, appropriate responses and asking for help.
©Ink and Scribbles 2020
This is a digital product that you can print at home!
After purchasing you will receive instant access to a PDF file. Your email confirmation will contain a link.
You may print unlimited times for personal use. Please do not share, forward or resell.
*We suggest children use this resource with a supportive adult, particularly younger children.
*This resources is a supportive resource only and does not replace the advice of a medical professional. If you have any specific questions or concerns about mental health you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
*We recommend setting your printer setting to high quality an also using high quality paper.
- intro page containing some parent suggestions
- a visualisation technique for protecting themselves from worries
- a chart for controlling worries through key questions and positive thinking
- pages for exploring how big worries really are and appropriate responses.
- a set of cut out 'reach out' cards, to let someone know a worry is a problem
- cut out 'calming cards' to remind your child how they can stay in control of their response to their feelings.
Please note that screen and print colours may vary. Each PDF has been formatted to A4 but you can easily print in US Letter Size through your printer settings. A print guide is included.