Parenting Printable Workbook WORRIES EDITION
A Parent Guide for supporting your anxious child.
Do you want to support your child through their anxiety and worries with a set of strategies that have a proven, positive impact on emotional intelligence?
This supportive 49 page workbook has been designed to help you discover an approach to guide your child through anxiety and worries. As parents we have a profound impact on our child's emotional intelligence and health, and this workbook has been created to coach you to teach your child tools and strategies that will support them throughout life.
What's inside this workbook?
The workbook will:
- explain what anxiety is
- understand what happens in the brain, why anxiety occurs, how it is helpful and when it is unhelpful
- help you discover how your childhood experiences of anxiety is impacting your responses to your child today so you can make positive shifts if necessary
- learn how to spot your child's worry signals even when they can't verbalise their feelings
- help you to discover the thinking patterns that are behind your child's anxiety and identify the response that your child experiences so that you can effectively support them
- learn how thoughts impact feelings and behaviour
- help you develop an awareness of your child's triggers
- teach you 6 key values you need to embrace to support your child with worry
- teach you key strategies that you can use in your parenting approach and teach your child
- provide 10 resource sheets to help you continue to support your child after completing the workbook
This workbook is ideal for mothers who are consciously working on their parenting approach for the benefit of their anxious child. It combines a small amount of gentle self discovery, as well as providing information and resources on effective strategies for child anxiety management.
THIS IS A DIGITAL PRODUCT. NO PHYSICAL ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED.
©The Mama Haven @ Ink and Scribbles 2021. This downloadable product is for personal use only and is not for sharing, forwarding or resell.
On purchasing, you will receive a link to a ZIP file containing PDF files through the order confirmation page or find it in your email confirmation.
Download to your computer and print.
You can print at home or with an online/local printer. Your file sizes are A4 or US Letter Size.
Alternatively, you can use the digital pdf file included in your download, which means you can type your thoughts into your workbook in the digital text boxes provided within the document.
DISCLAIMER: This item is a coaching resource and does not replace medical advice. Please, always seek the advice of a professional if you have concerns about your or your child's mental health.