Emotion Cards and Poster PRINTABLE Kit
TEACH YOUR CHILD TO IDENTIFY EMOTIONS AND NURTURE THEIR EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE.
This printable emotion cards and poster kit is full of easy to use resources that kids will love using to develop social and emotional skills!
The cards and posters will support you to develop and support your child's emotional health. They are designed to build self awareness through a focus on how feelings are experienced.
Emotional intelligence, Self awareness, Social Skills.
Being able to identify emotions is the foundation of emotional intelligence and when parents nurture this skill from an early age, children are more resilient and emotionally healthy.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN MY DOWNLOADS?
30 pages of resources that build emotional intelligence!
- 20 Emotion Facial Expression Cards
- 20 Speech Cue Emotion Cards
- 14 Identifying why Feelings Cards
- What do I feel Prompt Poster (great for calm corners etc)
- Emotion Word Cards
- 3 x Am I ... or ... Identifying root emotion prompt posters
- 6 Emotion Posters displaying how emotions are experienced physically
- 1 x Feelings Poster
- Guidance for learning opportunities, games and activity suggestions
WHAT AGE RANGE DOES THIS PRINTABLE KIT SUIT?
The Emotion Card and Poster kit has been designed for children aged from 2 - 8 years of age.
The full kit is contained in one 31 page PDF.
The Poster files are also included in separate JPG and PDF files for easy poster printing.
This is a DIGITAL ITEM. No physical product will be shipped.
After purchase you will have immediate access to a zip file that you can open and download the files to your computer.
©Ink and Scribbles 2021 Personal Use Only.
Please DO NOT SHARE, FORWARD OR RESELL
Please read the download information guidance.