Learn at Home Pandemic Support Kit PRINTABLE (4 -8 Year olds)
A printable homeschooling support kit for parents of young children supporting their remote learning during the pandemic.
Designed to make homeschooling a little smoother, by helping parents to layout tasks, support children's independence and providing tools to organise time and limit or reduce interruptions for working parents.
What is the Learn at Home Support Kit?
The Learn at Home Support Kit has been created to help maintain positive connections between parents and children during the challenge of home schooling. With a range of tools to organise the day, motivate children and place boundaries around work for working parents, this downloadable resource is great value for parents faced with the task of juggling so much during these difficult times.
What's inside this printable?
This a printable 31 page PDF support kit which includes:
- Parent Guidance, Homeschool Planning Prompts and general advice
- Daily Planners, Weekly Planners, Daily Learning Path and task cards to help organise the day in a format that works for your family personalities and home dynamic
- Help cards, enabling children to ask for help without interrupting a working parent
- Urgent Card, enabling children to signal urgent support is needed without interruption
- Pause Card, allowing children to take a break when they feel they need to
- Parent Card and traffic light cards, enabling parents to place time boundaries around work tasks that will help limit/reduce interruptions
- Daily Check in Sheet, share positive achievements to close the learning day.
- My Calm Down Wheel, a calm down prompt sheet promoting self regulation
- Affirmations, a set of affirmations to support a positive, growth mindset towards learning at home
- Reward Chart and Concentration Path to keep children motivated
- Learning reminder cards to reinforce good learning behaviours and maintain consistency with school
- How am I Feeling? check in sheet, allowing children to communicate their emotional state during lessons
- Some helpful learning support aids.
What age range does this printable suit?
It's perfect for children 4 - 8 years of age. Cute, child friendly graphics appear throughout the pack.
This is a DIGITAL purchase. No physical items will be shipped.
A4 and US Letter Size files included.
© Ink and Scribbles 2021
Please do not share, forward or resell.