Homeschool Pandemic Support Kit PRINTABLE
Reduce the stress levels associated with homeschooling during the pandemic with Our Homeschool Support Kit!
Designed to make homeschooling a little smoother, by helping parents to layout tasks, support children's independence and providing tools to limit or reduce interruptions for working parents.
The remote learning set up for families of children who are normally mainstream educated can place pressure on relationships and Our Homeschool Support Kit has been created to help maintain positive connections between parents and children.
Ideal for families of 7 to 11 year olds.
A 29 page PDF support kit which includes:
- Parent Guidance, Homeschool Planning Prompts and general advice
- Daily Planners, Weekly Planners and task cards to help organise the day in a format that works for your home dynamic
- What to when you need help prompt sheet
- Help cards, enabling children to ask for help without interrupting a working parent
- Urgent Card, enabling children to signal urgent support is needed without interruption
- Pause Card, allowing children to take a break when they feel they need to
- Parent Card, enabling parents to place time boundaries around work tasks that will help limit/reduce interruptions
- Morning Check in Sheet, communicate as a family before the day begins to support empathy and understanding
- Daily Check in Sheet, share positive achievements to close the learning day.
- My Calm Down Wheel, a calm down prompt sheet promoting independent self regulation
- Affirmations, a set of affirmations to support a positive, growth mindset towards learning at home
- Certificates, reward your children for showing attributes that are important during homeschooling such as patience, growth mindset etc
- Brain Dump Sheet, space for busy brains to unload.
- Some helpful learning support aids.
This is a DIGITAL purchase. No physical items will be shipped.
© Ink and Scribbles 2021
Please do not resell.
Disclaimer: This item is a supportive product. It does not inform how to homeschool and it is recommended you speak directly to class teachers if you or your child are struggling with the remote learning format. No information about the pandemic is included.